Friday, March 1, 2013

Pages

Hey there!

You might not have noticed it, but my blog has more than one page now! Yup, that's right. If you'll look to the top of the screen (go ahead, I'll wait) you'll see three new tabs!

The first tab says HOME and it's exactly what you think it is, the home page of the blog. This is where you can see new posts, reviews and videos.

The next tab says LIST OF REVIEWS (I'm creative, aren't I?) and again, it's what you think it is. This is a complete list of all of the reviews I've done so far, with links included. So far I only have the items separated into two categories (toys and books), but that might change further down the line.

The third tab that you see says ABOUT and it contains some information about yours truly (including how to contact me, if you so desire)!

Well, that's it for now folks. Keep an eye on this space for my review of LELO's Ina 2, which should be coming any day now. If, however, you just can't wait for my review, you can check out this little teaser video I put together the other day.

Also keep an eye on the side-bar, where you'll see a list of my upcoming reviews.

Stay frosty folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment