LELO’s Ina 2 is everything I never knew I wanted in a rabbit vibrator. After exhaustive testing (and I do mean exhaustive) I can definitely say that the Ina 2 is going to be my go-to vibe from now on. Hell, who am I kidding? It already is my go-to vibe for clitoral stimulation, dual-stimulation and G-spotting. I've been using it on a very regular basis for the past month and I... but maybe I should start at the beginning?
Ina 2 by LELO
Before the Ina 2, I had never owned a rechargeable vibrator, I had never owned a rabbit vibrator, and I had never owned a toy that was quite so... buzzy. What was wrong with me? Well, it was simply a classic case of not knowing what I was missing. Luckily I've found the cure!
That cure comes in the form of 8" of plastic and the most buttery-soft silicone I have ever had the pleasure of rubbing against my vulva.
The Ina 2 isn't exactly your standard rabbit-vibe. For one thing, it doesn't have any ears (which is, apparently, a thing). Instead it simply has two beautifully curved "arms". One that (anatomy permitting) rests against your clit, and another for G-spotting. Both arms have motors in them, so this really is a "dual-stimulator".
|It's a bit hard to see, but there is the clitoral arm's motor!|
I wanted to be able to put together a really classy review of the Ina 2, cleverly articulating all of the wonderful things I love about the toy. Once I started however, I discovered that there are just too many things that I love to be clever about. So instead I've decided to just list some of the hit parade:
What Do I Love About the Ina 2?
(more like, what don't I love?)
- The packaging (like all LELO toys) is drop-dead gorgeous. When it came in the mail and I first unwrapped it, I felt like a celebrity getting some sweet swag at a Red-Carpet after party. Seriously folks, the Ina 2 is a luxury product, and its packaging reflects that. It comes in a beautiful black box, nestled lovingly in a foam cut-out. The box itself comes in another box who's color-scheme reflects that of the toy (mine was orange), and has a picture of the product right on it.
- It's rechargeable and hold its charge like nobody's business. I've charged the Ina 2 for a few hours and been able to use it time after time after time after time without even thinking about whether it was charged or not. I've even left it on for hours straight with no discernible weakening of the vibrations.
- It's made from body safe materials like non-porous plastic and the softest 100% silicone you will ever touch (go on, I challenge you to find something more silky-soft)
- It is somehow magically totally waterproof!
|Water goes right into the charging port. I've done this a few times and my Ina 2 still works perfectly!|
- It's got a multitude of vibration speeds and patterns, so I'm never bored. I can pick from about 10 different speeds and 10 (it's really hard to count them!) different vibration patterns.
- Both motors are strong and close to the surface of the toy, so I can actually feel the vibrations that they produce, unlike other toys I've had the misfortune to try in the past.
- The controls are super-easy to use, even when the toy is inside of me. I think that's, you know, kind of important in a toy that is essentially designed for solo-use. It drives me up a wall when you see a toy that you clearly have to be double-jointed to be able to use the way it was intended to be used.
- Clean-up is a breeze. Since the Ina 2 does contain plastic parts (and motors, don't forget the motors) it cannot be boiled. But it can be washed with anti-bacterial soap and water, or sprayed down with either toy cleaner or a 10% bleach solution.
On top of all of that (and that's already a lot to love) the Ina 2 does something freakin' magical. It works. The dual vibrations of the internal arm and the clitoral arm combine in any number of patterns and speeds (my favorite switches from having vibrations only on my G-spot to vibrations only on my clit... rinse and repeat) to bring me to mind-numbing orgasms pretty much every single time.
A caveat before I wrap this whole thing up though. Like any rabbit vibe, the Ina 2 is anatomy specific. What does that mean? It means that just because there is a G-spot arm and a clit-arm, they might not necessarily hit your G-spot or your clit. I got really lucky, my anatomy is such that I am able to experience both sensations at the same time, and enjoy the Ina 2 to its full orgasm-inducing potential.
If you already have the Ina 2 (or even the original Ina), please tell me what you think of it. Again, because of its anatomy-spceificness I know that there are a wide range of thoughts and opinions out there, so please share them!
Or, if you don't have one and you'd like to try this beautiful rabbit vibe for yourself, you can pick one up from LELO, or from edenfantasys (where I got mine).
Okay. That's everything for now. Keep an eye here for more up-coming reviews (you can see what they are in the side-bar) and other random posts. See ya!
No seriously, I'm done. What are you still doing here? Shoo!